LOOKING FOR CUSTOM POKER CHIPS?
you are looking to personalize your poker game, creating custom poker chips is a great inexpensive way to do the trick. There are many ways
to create personalized poker chips, but there are a few usual cost
effective methods you can do; foil hot stamping, full color labels, full
color embedded composite chips, and color printed professional
The first questions to ask yourself:
1. What is your quantity and budget for the custom poker chips?
2. Do you need something as simple as your initials and general denominations on the poker chips?
3. Do you need a logo or design on the chip and does it need to be full color?
4. Are my custom poker chips for simple marketing or do they need to hold up to heavy wear and tear?
5. How professional do you want your custom poker chips to look and feel?
6. How soon do you need your poker chips in hand?
CUSTOM POKER CHIP CHEAT SHEET
Foil Hot Stamped Poker Chips
Stamping or Foil Stamping is the process of pressing heated foil into a
plastic composite poker chip. This process is the most cost effective
method for creating custom poker chips. There are multiple poker chip
styles available for hot stamps, and multiple color foils you can stamp
onto the poker chip. You have the option to stamp your initials and/or
standard denominations onto the poker chip, or even create a custom hot
stamp die for your own personal logo or design.
• Prices starting as low as .15/chip
• Holds up to usual handling and long term use
• No set up fees unless custom die is created
• Production time as quick as 2 days
• Rush options available
Poker Chip Labels
second tier option for custom poker chips is applying full color
graphic labels to your poker chips. Many styles of poker chips will
accept a full color adhesive label to be applied in the center, usually
at a diameter of 1" or 1.25". The chips are a good option for
marketing, such as handing them out at trade shows with your logo and
information on them. You can also upgrade this option to include
protective lamination over top of the label for added protection.
• Prices starting as low as .35/chip.
• Semi permanent adhesive holds up to usual handling. Laminate upgrade ensures long term use.
• 100 chip minimum and no setup fees.
• Production time as quick as 5 days.
• Rush options available.
Direct Color Printed Poker Chips
you are looking for poker chips that need a full color graphic, but you
want the design to be imprinted directly onto the poker chip, this is
the best option for you. These chips only come in one size and six spot
style, but you can select from 13 base colors for the outer edges.
This process uses state of the art technology to print the graphic into
the poker chip.
• Prices as low as .65/chip
• Full color imbedded print technology
• Imprinted graphics hold up to extreme use and handling
• 500 chip minimum order and $60 setup fee.
• Production time usually 3-4 weeks
• Seasonal rush options available
Color Ceramic Press
you are trying to create a professional casino look and feel, selecting
a full color ceramic custom poker chip is a perfect solution without
emptying your bank account. The ceramic process usually allows you full
color design options on the poker chips, and you can also create your
own design on the outer edge of the chip. You can select a matte or
gloss ceramic finish.
• Prices as low as .79/chip
• Real casino look and feel
• Imprinted graphics hold up to extreme use and handling.
• 100 chip minimum order and no initial setup fees.
• Production time usually 2-3 weeks
• Seasonal rush options available
Loooking for other custom poker products?
- Create Custom Playing Cards
- Custom Poker Chip Key Chains
- Personalized Poker Chip USB Promos
- Laser Engraved Poker Chip Cases
- Custom Skill Stop Machines
Discount Casino Gear is your source for Custom Poker Chips, Blackjack Tables, and Poker Supplies.
Discount Casino Gear can provide you with your Casino Table or Roulette Wheel.
Discount Casino Gear - 1962 W. 130th Dr., Westminster, CO 80234